Faculty Copyright and Acquisition Assistance




Departmental Purchase Requests (Books and other library materials.)

For planning purposes, plan for 12 weeks to process requests and get materials.

To request items to be purchased for student textbooks or departmental purchase, please complete the "Government Purchase Card Order Form," CBks Form 742-R-E. (CBOnline Access Only). Instructions and guidance on using this form can be found in USAWC Regulation 735-3 Library Acquisition Procedures. (CBOnline Access Only).

Additional information is available from the USAHEC Acquisitions Section at 717-245-3194 or usarmy.carlisle.awc.mbx.ahec-acq@mail.mil


Copyright Requests

For planning purposes, allow 12 weeks to process requests and obtain the permission.

The use, reproduction, or rebroadcast of copyrighted materials is governed by U.S. Copyright Law. The USAHEC/Acquisitions Branch is the proponent for obtaining copyright permissions on behalf of the students, staff, and faculty on Carlisle Barracks.

All materials, regardless of format or source, must be submitted to the USAHEC copyright office for review prior to use. This includes, but is not limited to: government documents, DoD publications, books, cartoons, maps, photographs, journal articles, charts, graphs, music, videos, software, and electronic resources.

To obtain copyright permission, complete the "Government Purchase Card Order Form," CBks Form 742-R-E (CBOnline Access Only) and the "Request for Copyright Permission" form, CBks Form 899-R-E (CBOnline Access Only). For further guidance, see CBks Regulation 25-96. (CBOnline Access Only).

Forms and accompanying source materials may be submitted electronically or forwarded to the USAHEC acquisitions section. Questions concerning copyright may be directed to the USAHEC Acquisitions section at usarmy.carlisle.awc.mbx.ahec-acq@mail.mil or (717) 245-3194.


Copyright Websites: